Centsable Mom's gives this product 100+ thumbs up and 100+ fist bumps and 1000+ thank you's!
• Contains 54 atoms to provide students a visual, hands-on experience for learning chemistry functional groups and molecular structures
• The durable, high quality plastic atoms are color coded to universal standards
• Instructions are included on the inside cover to easily identify all of the atoms and connectors included in the set
• Box contains four compartments for simple storage and organization
• Molecular tool included to quickly disassemble molecules and atom connectors
The Model Molecular Student Set will bring to life concepts such as chirality, conformations and isomers to help you relate the physical and chemical properties of compounds to their molecular structures.
Get hands on experience with three dimensional topics covered in Organic and General Chemistry courses such as Lewis structures, Newman projections and wedge-dash diagrams. The versatile molecular set accelerates memorization by allowing you to visually create common functional groups such as ketones, aldehydes, alcohols, thiols, amines, aromatics and most other families of organic compounds.
• 22 - Hydrogen Atoms (White)
• 14 - Carbon Atoms (Black)
• 6 - Oxygen Atoms (Red)
• 4 - Nitrogen Atoms (Blue)
• 2 - Sulfur Atoms (Yellow)
• 4 - Halogen Atoms (Green)
• 1 - Phosphorus Atom (Purple)
• 1 - Metal Atom (Gray)
• 28 - Small Connectors (White)
• 30 - Medium Connectors (White)
• 12 - Long Connectors (Gray)
• 1 - Molecular Tool (For Disassembly)
• 1 - Storage Box with Four Compartments